OS Distribution Release NetBSD 9.3
NetBSD 9.3 is available as a netboot install.
This release targets various bug fixes, while waiting for the release of NetBSD 10. Notable changes can be found below, or you can read the Release Notes.
- libX11 - CVE-2021-31535
- openssh - CVE-2019-16905
- minor performance improvements for Xen hypervisor
- compatibility with UDF file systems created on Windows 10
- sysinst: make swap optional for upgrades
- sysinst: allow for connecting to wifi in the network configuration menu
- sysinst: fix “adding a NetBSD partition to existing GPT partitions fails”
You can install NetBSD 9.3 via the VPS Console using option #9 (install new OS image) and selecting “NetBSD 9.3”.
NetBSD 9.3 is only available to PV instances.