OS Distribution Release NetBSD 9.3
This release targets various bug fixes, while waiting for the release of NetBSD 10. Notable changes can be found below, or you can read the Release Notes.
- libX11 - CVE-2021-31535
- openssh - CVE-2019-16905
- minor performance improvements for Xen hypervisor
- compatibility with UDF file systems created on Windows 10
- sysinst: make swap optional for upgrades
- sysinst: allow for connecting to wifi in the network configuration menu
- sysinst: fix “adding a NetBSD partition to existing GPT partitions fails”
You can install NetBSD 9.3 via the VPS Console using option #9 (install new OS image) and selecting “NetBSD 9.3”.
NetBSD 9.3 is only available to PV instances.