OS Distribution Release FreeBSD 13.2
FreeBSD 13.2 is available as a prebuilt image and netboot install.
Notable changes from the release notes:
- LLVm/Clang => 14.5
- OpenSSH => 9.2P1
OpenSSL => 1.1.1T
dump -l now allows for taking snapshots of live filesystems running with journaled soft updates
- bhyve now allows for sending virtio input events into guests.
- kdump can now decode Linux system calls.
- killall can now direct signals to the foreground process of a desired PTS.
- nproc has been added to display the number of CPUs, to match nproc on Linux.
- timeout now resides in /bin.
- uuidgen r- will generate a random V4 UUID.
- WG driver re-aded into kernel.
- The netlink protocol is now supported (only as a kernel module at present).
You can install FreeBSD 13.2 via the VPS Console using option #9 (install new OS image) and selecting “FreeBSD 13.2 64-bit”.